2" Square LED Recessed Downlight
- Specification grade 2" downlight for remodel and new construction applications
Two wattage/lumen packages available:
- 11W/1000Lm: Insulated ceiling (IC), Stopaire housing. Thermally protected for use in applications with direct contact with insulation materials.
- 15W/1300Lm: Non-insulated ceiling (Non-IC), Stopaire housing. Requires minimum 3" clearance around housing from insulation material. Thermal protection provided in case of improper insulation use.
- Housing employs a die-cast aluminum collar and heat sink with the driver compartment and junction box made from 16 gauge steel. Housing has a black painted finish.
- NOTE: Certain regions require the use of a housing mounting frame in conjunction with the R2SQRM housing. The NCSQF1 new construction mounting frame should be specified when required (ordered separately)
- Light engine consists of a high output multi-chip LED array arranged into a single LED package, enabling precise optical control without requiring lensing to diffuse multiple LED sources
- Precision TIR Optics produce 13°, 29°, and 35° beam distributions
- Optics are interchangeable and can be field replaced
- The Wall Wash housing/trim combination utilizes a unique angled TIR optic mounted to the trim to create a smooth, uniform beam distribution. Wall Wash housing is dedicated for use only with Wall Wash trim. There is no interchangeability with other housings or optics.
- All R2SQ downlights are available for non-dimming and dimming applications. For a list of compatible dimmers, refer to LED Dimming Catalog.
- cCSAus Certified to UL Standards. Suitable for damp locations.
- Conforms to Washington State Energy Code (WSEC) for low air infiltration. Tested in accordance with ASTM E283 (2.0 CFM or less).
- The CP housing is Chicago Plenum CCEA listed.
- Assembled in the USA.